IT Systems, LLC is currently seeking a part-time support technician to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform PC hardware installs and repairs
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Provide support for software such as Microsoft Office, Quickbooks and other business software
- Maintain and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows operating systems including Windows Server
- Support or configure routers, switches, access points and other networking hardware or cabling
- Troubleshoot client issues using remote access
- Act as a service and support contact for clients
- Communicate clearly, effectively and patiently
- Work independently as a motivated, reliable and trustworthy individual
- A+ and/or Network+ Certification or related skill set
- Associates degree or higher preferred, or working towards the completion of a Bachelor degree, in networking or related field
- Experience in customer service, preferably in IT related field
- Hardware troubleshooting/diagnostic experience
Please complete the form below if you would like to apply for this position.